High quality instructional design (ID) means applying the appropriate structure and proven design elements. This engages your learners, improves retention, and allows even the most complex topics to be easily understood.
Our partnership with our clients promotes an interactive process that improves design and development efficiency and, what you care about most—the outcome.
If your next training initiative could use a boost, our highly skilled instructional design consultants are here to help.
Instructional Design Solutions
Our instructional design solutions and expertise can be tailored to meet your needs in any number of areas, including:
- mLearning (learning for mobile devices)
- Performance support tools, quick reference guides, and job aides
- Instructor-led classroom training (ILT)
- Virtual instructor-led training (VILT)
- Video simulations and Augmented Reality (AR)
Activities That Our ID Consultants Typically Perform
- Conducting audience, task, and needs analysis.
- Consulting on best-fit media or learning technologies.
- Identifying and creating learning outcomes and mapping competencies.
- Developing training strategy and curriculum to support your business goals.
- Creating storyboards for eLearning.
- Converting or revamping existing training materials.
- Creating train-the-trainer (TTT) materials and/or running TTT sessions.
- Writing course content to align with learning outcomes.
- Creating interactive learning activities.
- Designing and developing technical training and communications.
- Developing style guides, standards, and templates for course materials.
- Developing evaluations (Level One – Four).
- Developing custom solutions to support sales enablement.